Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fall Flavors

As fall approaches, new flavors are reaching the farmer's market.  This weekend we decided to get some pumpkins and Jonagold apples.  About 99% of the time, I tend to chose the non-processed or canned food, to use in my baking.  So, before I could make the biscotti's I had to make some pumpkin-puree.  If you are looking to color all of your clothes orange, definitely start making some pumpkin puree.  Although, the homemake pumpkin puree is way better than the canned supermarket pumpkin.  So as you can guess here what was on the menu...Caramel Apples and Pumpkin Biscotti's...can you say delicious!  For my Homecoming dinner, I surprised my guest with a lovely dessert of Caramel Apples and Pumpkin Biscotti's.  









1 comment:

  1. Thank you, it has been wonderful creating this decadent desserts! At the moment I am not sharing recipes, however I am selling a few things on etsy, Great to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete