Thursday, October 13, 2011

Something For You To Taste

Hello followers, I am sorry that my blog has not been updated in the past few months.  Anyhow, I am updating right now.  Aren't I?  I am going to get back to the weekly updates after this post, but for now here is a taste of what I have been up to.



Cody's One of a Kind Double Chocolate Cake with Strawberries


 

(after then before) Farmer's Market Blueberry Peach Pop Ups


Mini Lemon Cakes with Sweetened Whipped Cream Frosting, Lemon Curd, and Fresh Raspberries and Blueberries


Double Chocolate Cake and Sweetened Whipped Cream with Raspberries and Blueberries


Cinnamon Apple Pop Ups 


Carrot Cake with Honey Frosting


And last but not least, our famous Jonagold Homemade Caramel Apples (fresh picked from Crane's Orchard), with Semi-sweet Chocolate and Walnuts.

I hope this little tasting gives you much delight because there is much more to come this Fall!  Enjoy!

Reminder- Everything mentioned on my blog is homemade from scratch.  From the Sweetened Whipped Cream, Caramel, Lemon Curd, etc.  Also, everything baked is made with organic local ingredients.




No comments:

Post a Comment