Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Grand Opening

Hello soon to be followers (hopefully). I would just like to introduce myself before anybody jumps in. I am The Cake Chick, this all started when I joined a contest at a cute boutique in the city of Detroit. It's called Leon and Lulu. I went for a special event called "Let them eat Cake." It was held to help support and raise some money for Diabetes. I decided to make a sugar-free Carrot Cake and a 1-2-3-4 Lemon Cake along with sugar-free lemon curd. Simply delicousssss. I joined the amature competition and got 3rd place! I have been baking ever since and I have recently joined the Farmer's Market in my town. My newest baking creation of the week is the scrumptuous Chocolate Mousse Cake with Berries. To die for. I hope you all, the followers I soon hope to have, say tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment